Lucene/Solr Revolution EU Registration is Open!
Registration is now open for Lucene/Solr Revolution EU 2013, the biggest open source conference dedicated to Apache Lucene/Solr. The conference, held in Dublin, Ireland, will be packed with technical sessions, developer content, user case studies, expert panels, and much more!
Two-day training workshops will precede the conference. We encourage you to attend the workshops, and stay on for the conference, too.
Pre-Conference Training: November 4 - 5, 2013
Revolution EU Conference: November 6 - 7, 2013
You can benefit from discounted conference rates if you register early!
For more information and to register, click here.
For details about accommodations, click here.
Why attend Lucene/Solr Revolution?
- Learn from some of the leading users of Lucene/Solr - and meet many of the key committers driving Lucene and Solr innovation
- Hear about the latest developments in Lucene and Solr technology - and what is coming in the future
- Solve problems & get new ideas for your projects
- Develop relationships and network with other Lucene and Solr users, and share best practices
- Learn about complementary technologies: Tika, Mahout, etc.
- Meet with commercial vendors offering Lucene & Solr products and services, and see how they might deliver value for your search application development and support
- Get trained on Lucene/Solr by the experts
- For more information about Lucene/Solr Revolution EU, visit lucenerevolution.org.
- Follow @LuceneSolrRev on Twitter to get the latest conference news and updates.
- Do you have a question about the conference? Do you want to be added to the conference mailing list? Is your organization interested in sponsorship opportunities? If so, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucene/Solr Revolution is presented by LucidWorks, the commercial entity for Apache Lucene/Solr open source search -- the future of search technology.
LucidWorks transforms the way people access information to enable data-driven decisions. By combining Search with Big Data, the LucidWorks product suite provides real-time access to multi-structured data in motion.