Help Us Set the Agenda for Lucene/Solr Revolution EU!
Thanks to all of you who submitted an abstract for the Lucene/Solr Revolution EU 2013 conference in Dublin. We had an overwhelming response to the Call for Papers, and narrowing the topics from the many great submissions was a difficult task for the Conference Committee. Now we need your help in making the final selections!
Vote now! Community voting will close September 9, 2013.
The Lucene/Solr Revolution free voting system allows you to vote on your favorite topics. The sessions that receive the highest number of votes will be automatically added to the Lucene/Solr Revolution EU 2013 agenda. The remaining sessions will be selected by a committee of industry experts who will take into account the community’s votes as well as their own expertise in the area. Click here to start voting for your favorites.
Plan to join us November 4-7:
- Learn from some of the leading users of Lucene/Solr
- Meet many of the key committers driving Lucene and Solr innovation
- Hear about the latest and future developments in Lucene/Solr technology
- Develop relationships, network, and share best practices with other users
- Get trained on Lucene/Solr by the experts
Don’t miss the opportunity to take advantage of super early bird savings today. Save $125 on conference pricing or combined conference + training packages through August 31. Register Now!
- For more information about Lucene/Solr Revolution EU, visit lucenerevolution.org.
- Follow @LuceneSolrRev on Twitter to get the latest conference news and updates.
- Do you have a question about the conference? Do you want to be added to the conference mailing list? Is your organization interested in sponsorship opportunities? If so, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucene/Solr Revolution is presented by LucidWorks, the commercial entity for Apache Lucene/Solr open source search — the future of search technology.
LucidWorks transforms the way people access information to enable data-driven decisions. By combining Search with Big Data, the LucidWorks product suite provides real-time access to multi-structured data in motion.